July 13, 2023
10:00-11:00 a.m. PT | 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
Providing care for people with acute psychiatric needs is becoming increasingly difficult. Many psychiatric hospitals and units are at risk of losing their state license or designation, as well as Medicare/Medicaid certification or accreditation. Our panel of experienced experts, who possess in-depth knowledge of these challenges, will discuss the following issues:
- The impact of EMTALA on psychiatric intake and stabilization units.
- Compliance with The Joint Commission's suicide prevention requirements.
- Identification and treatment of medical issues in psychiatric patients.
- Reducing the incidence of assaults and other adverse events/incidents.
- Providing active treatment for the forensic psychiatric population.
- Developing effective, streamlined interdisciplinary care plans that meet CMS expectations.
Receive an Adverse Action Notice? We can help!
If you need immediate assistance responding to regulatory and accreditation activity, please contact us today. Chartis Clinical Quality Solutions brings unmatched expertise helping clients develop Plans of Correction to address threats to accreditation or certification.
About the Webinar Series
Clinical Quality Insights, a Webinar Series, is a complimentary webinar program that provides insights into today's most challenging topics related to clinical quality, safety, and compliance.
Panel discussions are led by nationally-recognized healthcare industry experts, including Chartis Clinical Quality Solutions leaders. Each 60-minute webinar includes an interactive Q&A portion—come with your most pressing clinical quality questions.