November 17, 2022
10:00-11:00 a.m. PT | 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET
Infection prevention issues are the most frequent high-risk regulatory survey findings, often putting the organization’s accreditation or Medicare certification at risk. Common vulnerabilities include:
- Adherence to the equipment sterilization cycle (use, collection, transportation, decontamination, cleaning, sterilization/disinfection, and storage)
- Maintaining appropriate temperature, humidity, and airflow to critical locations
- Safe food handling and storage
- Environmental cleanliness and safety
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment
- Standard and transmission-based precautions
- Epidemic/pandemic readiness
Significant survey challenges cannot be met by scarce infection prevention resources alone. There must be an organization-wide, comprehensive approach that engraves prevention into the culture of the entire organization. Our faculty will offer practical approaches to meet and overcome these survey challenges.
- Plan to overcome the top 10 infection prevention survey vulnerabilities
- Develop and implement sustainable, common-sense solutions to address daunting infection prevention challenges
- Make preventing infections everyone’s focus
Receive an Adverse Action Notice? We can help!
If you need immediate assistance responding to regulatory and accreditation activity, please contact us today. Chartis Clinical Quality Solutions brings unmatched expertise helping clients develop Plans of Correction to address threats to accreditation or certification.
About the Webinar Series
Clinical Quality Insights, a Webinar Series, is a complimentary monthly webinar program that provides insights into today's most challenging topics related to clinical quality, safety, and compliance.
Panel discussions are led by nationally-recognized healthcare industry experts, including Chartis Clinical Quality Solutions leaders. Each 60-minute webinar includes an interactive Q&A portion—come with your most pressing clinical quality questions.